Wednesday, September 21, 2016

3 day Sneak Peek into the Coaching Life





If I was an outsider looking in at my life, I would be SOO confused! What does she DO all day (besides post pictures of her kid)?! If you are scratching your head...wondering how I can stay be a stay at home mom and build a business...you are invited to join our Teams 3 day Sneak Peek! 

The whole concept of being a Beachbody coach can seem so abstract and SCAM-Y HAHA 

I am one of the BIGGEST skeptics. I had a billion questions before starting Beachbody programs and then even more after I learned about the Coaching opportunity. There are so many products to buy out there or business to join...I didn't want to get sucked into something that wouldn't last!
I did want to feel like I had just been taken advantage of so someone else could earn a quick buck...that is one of the WORST feelings. So with that being said, I would like to "Pull the curtain back" and give you a glimpse into what I do...and you can decide if it's a good fit for YOU!




** Join our Teams 3 day Sneak Peek into the Coach Life**

I don't need a commitment...this is simply a chance for you to see if this is a good fit for you. 

Here is what I can promise:

- This will NOT be one of those schemey "Business Opportunities” where the creepy sales guy pitches a bunch of different things and tries to pressure people to commit

- I'm simply going to share MY story, reservations I had coming into the biz... how/why we overcame them and how it has changed our lives...


-I'll cover what is exactly I do as a Coach and how you can turn getting healthy into a business

- I'll cover common objections (time, needing to be fit?, having a background in nutrition/fitness?) and FAQs 

- Share our team CULTURE and values so you know what kind of "family" we are if you DO decide to take the leap

No pressure to sign up. Simply an opportunity to learn more and decide if it might be right for YOU! You won't hurt my feelings if it's not for you or the timing just isn't right. The group is virtual & the videos are pre-recorded, watch on your time and have all your questions answered!!


THAT'S IT! 3 Days --- ALL HEART, no pressure -- just us sharing the way we feel about this awesome opportunity and our desire to help others!! Check out the YouTube video below for some details!! 



To join simply fill out the application below or email asoderberg32@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment