Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Shakeology No-Bake Cookies


I am huge sweets lover...anything chocolate I will demolish. I have been trying to find clean recipes to curb my sweet tooth. Yesterday I stumbled upon a recipe for shakeology no-bake cookies. These cookies are clean, simple and taste amazing! They taste exactly like no-bake oaties chocolate cookies, except these are full of protein and good for you!



Ingredients
Ingredients:
-1 cup Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology
-1 cup natural peanut butter or almond butter
-1/2 cup honey
-1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
Ingredients mixed together

Directions:
-Combine all the ingredients together in large mixing bowl. 
-Mix together well with a rubber spatula or by hand.
-Roll mixture into balls and place into container
*Optional: you can flatten out the balls to look like normal cookies, I keep them rolled into balls because it is easier to store them.
Shakeology No-Bake Cookies
Store completed cookies in the refrigerator for easy snacks! Enjoy this tasty clean treat :)


No comments:

Post a Comment