Thursday, June 11, 2015

Snickerdoodle Shakeology

For a long time I was totally against even trying vanilla shakeology. Last month I bought the sampler pack just to try out all the other flavors so I could let others know how they taste. Well, I absolutely loved all the flavors! I am chocolate addict and I always said I would never order a bag of anything else. Well, when I got to my vanilla packet, which mind you I saved for last because I still thought I would hate it, I fell in love. I tried the snickerdoodle recipe...my, oh my! This shake is by far one of the best I have ever made! 

Here is what you need:
  • 1 scoop or packet vanilla shakeology
  • 1 cup almond milk 
  • 2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 tsp all natural peanut butter or PB2
  • 1 tsp honey 
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract 
  • 8-10 ice cubes (for a thicker shake add more ice)
Place everything into your blender and watch the magic happen! 

If you are interested in trying out shakeology but are not sure which flavor, the sampler pack is great to try them all out. Check out more about shakeology at this link

For more information email me at asoderberg32@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment