Friday, August 28, 2015

Leg Burner

I love adding in new exercises to my routine and this is one of my favorite leg exercises to add in! I usually do my 30 minute workout for the day and add this exercise in 2-3 times per week. If you want to feel a great leg burn try out this out.



There are 5 exercises, each move last 20 seconds. Rest 10 seconds in between each move, repeat the cycle 3 times total. I use a timer to help me keep track of the 20 seconds on, 10 second rest.

1) 180 squat
2) alternating back lunge with leg kick
3) low jacks
4) curtsy lunge with knee tuck
5) pulse squat jumps

If you want to really challenge yourself, do this exercise 3 times per week. On Monday do the set 3 times, Wednesday do the set 5 times, and Friday do the set 7 times! 

If you are interested in joining me in my fitness journey email me or fill out the application below!


1 comment: