Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Creamy Chicken Salad


A classic bridal/baby shower, birthday party, or family gathering food is chicken salad. I have not eaten it in a while because of the ingredients that are put into it. When I got the Fixate cookbook and saw this recipe, I knew I had to try it I made this for dinner one night, it was husband and 1 year old approved! I even had some extras for the next days lunch, which is always a win for me!


Ingredients:



Directions:
- Cook chicken on stove top and let it cool in fridge for 15-20 minutes
- I used a ninja chopper for my green onion and almond
-After chicken is cool, mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl
Combined mixture
Lettuce wraps, yum!!
Serve with lettuce wraps, whole grain wraps, or my husbands favorite Hawaiian rolls! Enjoy and share at your upcoming party!










No comments:

Post a Comment