Monday, September 28, 2015

White Chicken Enchiladas


My blog today was inspired by a friend who messaged me and asked for my enchilada recipe. I thought I had already shared this on here but apparently I have not. How could I not share this?!? This a family and friends dinner favorite!! 


Ingredients:
- Whole grain tortillas
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 cups cheese of your choice
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 2 cups organic chicken broth
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt

Directions: 
- Mix 2 cups chicken and 1 cup cheese
- Roll chicken and cheese mixture into whole grain tortillas
- On stove top place 2 cups chicken broth, 3 tbsp coconut oil, 3 tbsp whole wheat flour, 1 cup plain greek yogurt together 
- Stir ingredients on stove, when it begins to boil pour on top of tortillas
- Cook in the oven at 425 for 15 minutes
- Take out place 1 cup cheese on top of enchiladas then cook for 5 more minutes

Enjoy this Mexican dinner favorite!! Follow me on Facebook, like this blog, or email me to get meal planning help and more recipes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment